Thursday, April 21, 2011












































Hello my friends, I been bery basy packing my home


we been living betwen boxes in my house al my decoration


have been packed in boxes, today a decided to post


my easter table from las year at my house in Miami.


we are celebrate easter and thank God for


all the good thing in our life and all the blessing .


I like to wish all of you my friends !!!!!Happy easter !!!!


full of blesing and happiness.








Thank you so much for stopping by!


I'll be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch


for tablescape.












4 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is so pretty; and look at the sunshine you are having (i'm jealous)--thank you for the inspirations and a bit of spring. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks so sweet. Perfect for Easter :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLA MI QUERIDA ISORA NO HABIA VISTO TU HERMOZO POST.QUE BUENO QUE SIGAS ASIENDO POSTS ESO ME ALEGRA MUY LIDA ESA MESA DE EASTER ME ALEGRA QUE SIGAS HACIENDO POST AUNQUE SEA UNA SIMPLE ROSA.COMO TIENE DETALLES TU TABLE SCAPE TODAS TENEMOS UNA PREFERENCIA Y ME E DADO CUENTA QUE A TI TE AGRADA TABLE SCAPE.QUE DIOS BENDIGA TU DIA .RECIVE UN GRAN HABRAZO..SANDRA

    ReplyDelete