Sunday, July 17, 2011

I've been inspired by Gary Mckay in Flea Market Style Magazine's
August Issue.
I copied my buffet to his arrengement with all the clear glass and silver I've
had all those glasses for many years now .
I purchased the buffet while living in Southern California

I love the way my home looks now and I am so happy !!!!











that Gary Buffet



this it my Buffet












all my glass and silver











This is my dining room





I love my Dining Roon





I'm going to be participating in "Show of Your Cottage Monday"


by The House in the Rose.




Thank you so much for stopping by and leave me a message.






God Bless you all




XOX

3 comments:

  1. Your dining room is lovely! I like how you have arranged everything.
    Moving is an enormous task! I hope you are getting all settled now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iso, I love the way you are decorating your home. Is so cozy and your kitchen is beautiful. I can wait to go back to Miami. I have to be honest, I love it here in Ocala to. Missed you and see you soon.

    Micky

    ReplyDelete