Saturday, April 13, 2013

He's at Home



Hello my friends  
Finally  

From this weather for two year living
in Utah my Husband back home


After 2 years of being separated he got a job in Miami



yeaaaaaaaaaa!!! he's home 
Lala,Bella,Monica and me
are soooo Happy



No spaces but we are happy


                                              This is the way my Florida room look for now
                                              I been very busy for the last week 1/2   organizing my home.

                                                 Thank you so much for stopping by!
                                                                    Blessing
                                                                        XOX
                                             

                                                                    

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got back to Florida. Utah is to cold for me.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments
      Blessing
      Isora

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the weather, your new place is already looking bright and sunny! Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane thank you so much God bless you.
      Isora
      XOX

      Delete
  3. So nice to be back together! I live in Salt Lake and I love it, but I must admit that Florida would be awesome! Sometimes I get tired of the cold Utah weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice, we've been living apart for the last 2 years. Thank God he's back home and found a job too. First we lived in California 2010 and then they tranfered him to South Jordan, Utah in 2011, I liked it but my husband got tired of the cold weather. We are originally from Miami, Florida but Utah is beautiful. I love Park City it is a beautiful place.
      Thank you so much!
      Blessing
      XO
      Isora

      Delete