Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Burlap decoration








                                      


                                      I like to share some of my bulap deoration projects
                         with you some of them here in Miami other in my home in California
                                        I hope you like them as much  I do love bulap

                                              Thank you so much for stopping by!!
                                                  
                                                                Blessing

                                                                     XOX
    

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, how beautiful my friend. I love burlap, specially the pillow! Hope you and yours are happy and doing well.
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are just beautiful! I'm pinning you from the Pinterest Blitz party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelia, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog
      Blessing
      Isora
      XOX

      Delete
  3. The place setting is beautiful and I've fallen for the Burlap trend myself. I love the curtains! I'm thinking of making a burlap bed skirt for my son's room. I just don't know if I'm ready for that project yet!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete