Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring and Easter















                                                        Welcome to my home
                                          There some spring decoration all around my home
                                           from my from door to the kitchen,
                                             there some vignette in my living room
                                              my dinner table my kitchen window.
                                                             Thank God
                                              I finish all my Spring and Easter decoration
                                                  In my Cozy Casita!!!!.
                                                    God Bless you all
                                                        Happy Easter
                                                              XOX
Isora
                                           

9 comments:

  1. Isora, everything looks so pretty with your Spring and Easter
    decorations. Love the big eggs in the flower beds.
    Have a great week and Happy Easter.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, those are from Target last year I got 4 of them.
    Have nice week and happy Easter to you too!
    Blessing
    Isora
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Iso, love your new chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks beautiful for the season ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything's beautiful, Isora. I have a similar chalkboard frame in my foyer. LOVE the tulips.
    I've missed visiting with you.
    I hope you had a lovely Easter.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog
    Happy Easter to you too
    Blessing
    Isora
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is sprinkled everywhere, so pretty!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. What a lovely home you have. It is very nice to meet you. Stop by for a visit sometime.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet, nice to meet you thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog I'm going to stop by your blog .
      Blessing
      Isora
      XO

      Delete