Monday, September 1, 2014


Living Happily Ever After
easy ways to bring French style to my home
I have these two columns in my laundry room for more than four years
so today I decide they can go in my living room
I do not use a lot of color because I think color hider things. I think color is too easily
 used to disguise the lack of interest in a home.
I collect blue and white porcelain.










                                               On this warm summer day I walk through my house
                                               and this is the first time my house really expresses me
                                                I creates the look that made me happy.
                                                              Have nice day
                                                                  Blessing
                                                   I hope you enjoy my home as much  I do
                                                           Thank you for stopping by
                                                                         XOX

                                                          Isora  from My Cozy Casita

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isora, love your blue and white porcelain pieces. It's great when you love the look of your home. Being happy in your own home is a blessing...xo

    ReplyDelete