Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Living Room


Hello 
 Christmas living room


                                  The tree this year is decorated only with memory decoration
                                       from all the placer we been on vacation and family gift


                                       The Nativity is the center in my coffee table every year
                                        as tradition in my Family is what Christmas all about
                                                                      babe Jesus
                                                 
                                                       
                             
                              I love traditional Christmas we got fresh tree from Home Deport
                            Is been 30 year My Husband like the smell in the house of  the fresh pine


                                           I hope you all are done with all decoration
                                                 there more to come on my Christmas around
                                                               My Cozy Casita

                                                                     Blessing 

                                                                       XOX

                                                                       Isora

No comments:

Post a Comment