Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Country Tablescape

Today I decided to do something different...


A fall tablescape! With my cows from TJ Maxx

Pine cones from NC and my cowboy hat.


My country lantern , my burlap sac napkins



Linen table cloth are from Dominican Replublic

There are the milk jugs with cow farm surround by maple tree









These wooden utensils my daughter got from Sprinkles Cupcakes in
Newport Beach. Which I highly recommend you try Sprinkles Cupcakes!


I will participate on Tablescape Thursday posted by Susan
" Naps on the Porch"

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me happy.
Bless XOX

6 comments:

  1. Oh Isora, this is just beautiful!! I love that tablecloth too. Love your pinecones, and your outdoor setting is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isora, I love your pretty table. It is so fresh and bright, and that tablecloth is simply gorgeous. The pinecones hit just the right note, too. Lovely all the way around.

    Happy Tablescape Thursday and warmest greetings from the other end of the state...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love an outdoor setting! You did a wonderful job and I love the natural texture of the burlap and cones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rustic table! The pine cones are what attracted me at first and then I read they were from NC - like me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty little table. I love the rustic feel to it. That tablecloth is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete