Thursday, November 11, 2010

! Veteran's Day tablescape. !

























































!! In honor of those who served !!

Veteran's Day Tablescape honoring my husband who served our Country
in the USA Marine Corps.
To those "Heroes" that served our Country.
Those who delaying there family for this beautiful Country.
For those Men and Women who are now in the line of during.
Veterant Day to remember those "Heroes" that served our beautiful Country
November 11th a Day to Honor !American Veterans!
""God bless America""

Thank you Susan " Between naps on the Porch " for tablescape on Thursday


5 comments:

  1. Your Picture caught my eye, and I am so glad someone posted something for our Trops. I honor your husband, my son has a dream to become a US Marine, his 18 yrs old and I hope he does serve this Country.

    hugs,

    Maria & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thank you and Thanks to all of our veterans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your table! Thanks for taking the time to honor our heros! I have very fond memories of my husbands years in the Corps! Semper Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for honoring those who serve with your charming tablescape. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tribute to our veterans. Your tablescape is lovely.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete