Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Thankgiving















                    Hi all this is my Tablescape for this year I used the same layout from my fall Tablescape since I like it a lot.  Monica and I are packing for Thankgiving with my husband this year; since he is working out of state. So I added the white turkey, the wine glasses and cross for this year. We are so happy and cannot wait for next Tuesday to travel. I will let everyone know this Friday where exactly we went for Thanksgiving.

                                           Thank so much for stopping by!
                                                          XOX
                                                                 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wish I was there for Tksgving with you in that pretty table! I love the cute S&P shakers by your buffet. Wishing you my friend many, many blerssings this Thanksgiving and all to come.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fresh pale palette! Very pretty! I wish you safe travels and a very happy Thanksgiving! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Thanksgiving table in the white hues is a very calming feeling. The cross is a beautiful for being thankful! I saw your last post on the your oak tree and acorns and was glad to see someone else loves acorns for fall. My mother has gathered acorns and gave me some which I used in my Thanksgiving table. I love your buffet vignette with the chalkboard sign over it! Very Pretty and Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Thanksgiving table...I love the pumpkins nestled in the raffia. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness my sweet friend, what a gorgeous table, from the pretty dishes to the perfect touch for thanking God, with the cross. Hope you had a lovely, happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete