Saturday, October 8, 2016

Our beloved Lala cross the Rainbow Bridge




Our Beloved
LALA
Peacefully left this earthly existence to wait for us by
the Rainbow Bridge
on this day 
October 7, 2016 
this cherished member of our family
will always be missed




                                                                     


                                                                   We always love you
                                                                         babe LALA

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry about Lala going to the Rainbow Bridge. It is so hard to lose a pet. My thoughts are with you.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you so much for your lovely support on this difficult moment en our life Lala was so special for us she was always happy around the house in her last moment went the Dr come to our home to put her to rest she was wager her tail was so sad she tall she was here to rake care her you not image how sad and her we are I been grain day and night my HB has to go out town for his job thank God Monica is here with me I know she is in best place she was a angel she is in God hand
    thank Mary may God to bless you and you family and your 2 babe
    XOX
    Love
    Isora and family
    I'm not going to post any more, blogging is not the same any more there is group of lady they only comments to there group and is to much completion there house are the same the got the same decoration not like you and me and some other. For now I'm live message to my friend like you but not to post any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear about Lala's passing. it is very difficult to lose a loving pet that was such a part of our family. May she rest in peace. May you be blessed and heal from Lala's passing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda is been so sad for us today We received her ashes and all the recordatory she back home with us and her sister
    Blessing
    Isora
    🙏🐶

    ReplyDelete