Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Today I like to show you my Master bedroom
nothing out of this world
simple, neutral
clean line not to much 
decoration on 
less for me to clean up
very natural color 

I have this pillow for so many year from my daughter
                                               
                                                  My perfume tray and my  Murano glass
                                                        Mother Mary from Italy
                                                               







                                            I like to wish to all the Mother's e lovely and beautiful Day
                                                                        many Bless
                             
                                                              Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!!!
                                                                            Blessing
                                                                              XOX


3 comments:

  1. Your bedroom looks so soothing and warm. I love the pillows. I have one also just like your flower ones. The Mother pillows is so special.

    Wishing you a wonderful Mothers Day.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary for your lovely comments I wishing you a beautiful day on Mothes day!!!
    Dose pillow are from Walmart long time I love the color of the flower
    Have nice day
    Blessing
    Isora
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Isora. Love the pillows. Your perfume tray is lovely with the murano glass. I am sorry you no longer have your Mom. Your outing on Mother's day sounds lovely. Yes, I love Sur the table too. Have a wonderful dinner and happy Mother's day. xo

    ReplyDelete